Saturday, March 19, 2011

Today Is The Day

that I finally update my blog.
I have no idea what to update..
Because my life is pretty colorless right now.

I've had this post up for 15 minutes.. Nothing much has come to me yet.
This picture: I wish I felt it. I wish it painfully.
But I don't.


I think I'm ready to just get in my car and drive; away.
I have a major and constant headache.
A lot of the time, there's no reason for me to get up in the morning.
Here's what I can't stand about it all: there's no big reason for me to feel this way.

There's people out there with cancer, or heartbreak, or families splitting up; people in Japan with their lives practically falling apart.

And here I am; living my life bored, tired, somber, and low-spirited.
WHY.

Why can't I just choose happiness and be happy and happiness is a journey blah blah blah.
It's not that easy.
I wish it were.

In other news:
Next week I start my last term of high school.
Praise the world. I hate high school; I hang out with certain people, I'm not looking to make new friends. It's not like I'm joining clubs and "getting involved." Ha. I don't participate in the drama or relationships of high school. I just steer clear. I'm just not cut out for high school.

Work. I work all the time. What else is new?
I hate it.

All that my friends do is party. I love them. But drugs and drinking just aren't my scene. Looks like I'll be the permanent designated driver for a while. That's fine with me. :]

Dance: 4 pieces going on right now. Concert dates: April 29, 30, May 2.
Come. :) You'll love it.

Uhm. I've gone shopping a lot lately.
Ah my life is boring and stupid.
I'm making lots of money and saving it.
Impressed? Me too.

Love you guys.

No comments: