Friday, March 4, 2011

A Little Update

These past couple weeks, I've had so many rasberry-cheesecake-subway cookies, I think I could die. And somehow I still love them. Also, lots of Dr. Pepper.
I've worked everyday this week except for Wednesday. My job really isn't all that bad. I'm lucky. And most of the people I work with, I trust and I love.

My last post didn't mean a lot. Sorry to those who thought it did. It was me just getting some thoughts out of my head and through my fingers to the keyboard.
No secret meanings, no signs.
Just my mind, just my life, everything deserves a chance to be written.
Hah, I never meant my blog to be dramaville, but it somehow turns out that way every once in a while.

Listening to constantly: Nevershoutnever, Chase Coy, He Is We. A little bit of Vampire Weekend.
I've been obsessed with music as of late. I mean, I'm rarely not obsessed with it, but every second of my day possible, I've had my ipod playing.
It's nice.
It changes my mood drastically, not necessarily good or bad moods. Just different.

This week is a week of change for me. I'm changing. I think it's good. I am still a little stressed and worried, but that's life eh?

I am so ready for summer. I'm cold all the time, I need the sunshine to be happy.



This was slightly random. But meh.

I don't remember where I found this picture, but I love it. I'm feeling it right now.

xoox. Laura.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I agree with you that everything deserves to be written: I love that! And I love Dr. Pepper, too, by the way :)

xo, gina