Sunday, February 13, 2011

i surprise myself.

my life lately has felt matured, mellowed, and content.

this week i am going to see He Is We. i am ESTATIC. beyond that even. favorite band. ah.
also with barcelona and someone else i've never heard of..

uhm. school is getting stupider by the second.

i had a lovely day with mase today. absolutely perfect.
his family is loads of fun.
the sun helped.

college dance auditions were saturday. weber. IMMA sore. it was fun though. i don't think we find out till april.. so i'm just trying not to worry about that.

that's about it for me. i hope you feel sufficiently updated on my life.
it's great. really. it's not super exciting, it's not wild and out of control. it's not rainbows and unicorns.

it's simple, it's real, and it's mine.

ps happy valentines day tomorrow. not a huge fan of the day myself, but i guess it'll be fun for all you sappy people out there.

xox Laura.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

My husband and I don't celebrate Valentines Day either..just pointless! Anyhow enjoy seeing your favorite band, theres nothing like it.

Miriam Jean said...

They are coming with Lady Danville,one of my favorite bands. But I can't go. I'm glad you can! Cheer loud for me?