Sunday, February 20, 2011

I love my best friend.

Hah, what happens with two best friends who have a day off of work?!
Random photoshoot. So there are some pictures for you to fancy.

So I feel like I haven't blogged in a while.
There hasn't been much new with me I guess..

Having a good time hanging out with my boyfriend. This sounds wrong at first, so don't take it wrong, k? But it's hard to adjust to having a boyfriend from being single. Don't get me wrong. I love every second of it. Every second. But sometimes I forget what it's like, ya feel me?

Still love it. And him.

OH. So. He Is We concert was WONDEROUS. They played All About Us, And Run, Happily Ever After, Forever and Ever, and a few other songs.
Allred, Discourse, and Lady Danville opened.

Allred- I swear they open for everyone, haha.
Discourse(s?)- Laaame. All their songs sounded the same.
Lady Danville- LOVED! Almost as much as He Is We. Almost.. Haha. They were really funny too.

So yes, good times.

I've been working and dancing lately. And being frustrated with myself.
I need to learn to find peace in solitude.
Plus I need to clean my room.

xox Laur.




2 comments:

Megs said...

Cute pics laura! You are just way too adorable :)

Rachel said...

You are so stunningly beautiful :)