Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Last Night Was Great, Oh Wait. Not Really.

After a terrible shift of work, and I mean terrible, I went for a drive.

Ran into a puddle/gravely/ditch type circumstance.

Front tire blew out.

Ouch.
Fortunately all is on the way to be fixed.. It'll be okay.

Thank you so much to my friend for being there for me, staying with me, giving me his jacket, finding my spare tire, giving me a ride to school this morning. etc. etc. etc. etc. I don't know anyone else besides my own parents that would have done that for me. So thank you thank you thank you. You are the best.

Speaking of parents, my parents were so kind and loving about it. Bless them. I am SO grateful to have the parents I do.

Happy Birthday to my amazing mother!! Love you mama :) xoxox

1 comment:

Taylor Ashley said...

blow out !! yikes !! im sorry ! good thing your friend was there ! thats always so so good to have ! glad your ok ! [: