Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So. Job interview today.
Interview went well.
Friendly, fun atmospere.

Minimum wage.
Looks like I'm stuck for a little while longer. There's no way I'm giving up 9 bucks for minimum.

Guess it's meant to be.

Thankfully it's a long weekend. Hopefully filled with fun.

I'm thinking I need this dress right now. Except with 20s, or some bigger bills. If only objects were made out of money.


ALSO.
Huge shout out to one of my best friends, Elise. Today is her birthday and I wish her the most. Love you, love you, love you.


Life is having some interesting twists and turns and bends lately. But all in all, it's still the same.

xox. Laur.

1 comment:

Shelayna said...

I know exactly how you feel about minimum wage! I'm in the same boat! Cute blog!!

shelblogs.blogspot.com