Monday, October 18, 2010

Whew.

Right now I am overwhelmed with a sense of sorrow and gratitude. A strange combination it may be, but life has a funny way of doing that.

Two and half years ago, my uncle died from a brain tumor. He has five boys and a beautiful wife. An amazing person, more than you can imagine.

Why?

I have no idea. Not a clue. And still today, his 39th birthday, I wonder why.

God has a plan. I know it, I believe it. He is watching us.

And I'll never give up on that.

Things seems so hard, I am saddened for my dear aunt and cousins, all the way in South Carolina. I miss them so much and wish each day that I could be with them. I send my love to them.

Sometimes we don't know why things happen; they just do.

Big, huge, x's and o's to them.

I also feel like the picture is very me right now. Guessing and wild and a little crazy. I'm loving it too. This week has some fun things in store.



I'm feeling good. I'm feeling strong. I'm feeling like I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing; or at least I'm trying.

I am so grateful for the things I know. For the people in my life. For my family. And for the fact that we are going to be together forever.

Love, Laur.

No comments: