Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the 26th day of October

Okay. Here goes my worthwhile attempt at a somewhat decent post. It's been a while, I know.

Today, I wore the 50s long, white socks with the red keds and the rolled up skinnies. [The skinny jeans aren't in the picture because I changed for dance.] LOVED IT.

Each morning I wake up and say
"What era am I gonna be today?"
Fashion: Love. Simple as that.


Dance. Mmm. Been dancing A LOT. Getting pretty dang good. At least I feel the improvement.

It. Is. Autumn.
Everywhere I go I yell "IT'S AUTMUN." I did twice today in the Walmart parking lot. Pumkins and orange leafed trees. That results in me screaming.

Also...
It sleeted today, I wouldn't call it snow quite yet, but it's certainly getting there.
How unfortunate.


Today is my sweet little sister's birthday. She is turning 8.
8-year-olds are the bomb. Here is a picture of her and I [along with our other sister Carly on the left, Elly is on the right.] The little goofball has a blue mouth from her ring pop.
I bought her polka dotted rain boots!



Mmk. What else to update on? OH. I have a crush. On a boy. He's a cutie. Haha. That is all that you will be able to pry out of me. But it's just a crush, nothing more.

Logan. My wonderful redheaded missionary. We have been writing 4 page letters every week for a while now (yes, front and back). He is great. I LOVE getting letters. Look at this ADORABLE picture of him. Mmm.


The Harvest Dance was pretty dang fun. I was Barbie and Danny boy was Ken. We were STYLIN. Cutest couple there for sure ;)
Also went with Elise and her date.

Here's us girls decked out in Barbie attire. --Eyelashes.. Whew mama.


So yeah. Then I've just had school and work and shopping and sleeping and eating. Ha. I haven't done much of the sleeping or shopping. But a tad. Oo. And I got this GREAT vintage hat at Forever21. It's black and totally Audrey Hepburn. Next time I wear it, pictures will be posted.

That is life. It's hectic and crazy, but for the most part, I'm really enjoying it.
xoxoo- Laur.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That missionary of yours is a cutie.

Laura Em said...

Thanks ;) I have a lot more pictures that are better, but most of them are printed out.