Sunday, September 12, 2010

Whatever you call whatever I've been doing.

So yeah. My life is pretty much amaaazing. At least I choose to think so. I love being a Viking so much I could die. Dramatic? Yes. True? Basically. You only get to be in high school once. So I might as well live.it.up. Mhmm.

This week was Homecoming week. And what a blast. Whitewashing the V had to be rescheduled, but it'll be a blast when it comes. More on that when it actually happens.
I've started my internship at Bountiful High, where I help teach her beginning dance class.
SO. MUCH. FUN.
I then go back to Viewmont and help Bon teach her beginning dance class. So every other day, I'm dancing 3 hours a day. And the other days I am just doing one Advanced Dance class. Such a blast. Dancing is one of the greatest things in life.

I was also in the Homecoming Parade. Being an FBLA--Future Business Leader of America-- officer is just too awesome. We're going to a conference in October that should pretty much rock. So below are me and my awesome fellow Vikings, getting our float ready for the parade.
[I'm in the middle with the red sweatshirt.]
Thennnnn. Went to the homecoming game. I screamed EVERY. MINUTE. of the game.
Lost my voice. And unfortunately, we lost the game by one freaking touchdown.... So upset. But such a fun game. Layton High sucks. That's all there is to it.

Then. Stayed at the school till 2 am decorating for Homecoming. Fun experience I guess. And went back at 9 am to finish.. Bleh.
Hah. THEN. Get this, I got asked to Homecoming THE MORNING OF. It was the most hilarious and chill thing ever. I went with my friend Haus (I'll post pictures when he gets them to me). What a blast. That kid is hilarious. And drove the most beautiful Audi I've ever seen. Or been in.
Below are pictures of me getting ready.

I'm a dork :)

Sexy n sophisticated.

So yeah.. I totally used my prom dress from last year. Kinda lame, I know. But what am I supposed to do with less than 12 hours notice?!
Yep. Fun fun experience. I dance like a crazy person (: I love it. I can be a tad over the top... I still love it. Hah.

So I feel like this post was really cliche and average high schooler. But it's me. :) It's what I do, it's who I am. I am livin' up Senior year. Mm baby. It's too great.

Also been doing homework and reading and working and all that crap. Still looking for a new job. I've applied three or four different places.. I need money. But I also need to get out of my crappy job where I am too stressed for words and it is honestly the worst job ever.

Anyways, love to all. Happy Monday tomorrow! Hope y'all get through it and make your day an awesome day, as well as other people's days around you awesome, because of you.
xoxo
Laurs.

4 comments:

Madeleine said...

Sounds like your having lots of fun! I love your dress.

Kenna said...

Laura it sounds like u have a wonderful life!!!! I miss u and hope u can achieve anything and everything u can!!!! I love u and really want to talk to u!!!! Have fun liv'n up High School and life!!!! hahahaha

Love,
Kenna

ali said...

Dear Laura, I absolutely love you. I love your blog too..so you:) Glad you're partyin it up senior year!! Can't wait to talk! miss you darlin.

aliboo

Laura Em said...

xoxo to all of you. :) I love you so much Al!