Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lately

Lately, I have felt like this. No, not suicidal. [I realize she is on a railroad track, thank you.]
Tired;
Like I could fall asleep anywhere and everywhere.

I've had a lot of medication in my system lately; pain relievers:
My teeth have been murderously horrid to me.
Wisdom teeth coming in?
I sure hope not..
Although it has been rough, it still doesn't explain the tiredness.
Stress? --Very possible.

On Wednesday I went to a dance concert of Ririe Woodbury's Dance Company.
I ADORED it.
If you live in Utah and are looking for something thrilling and beautiful and artistic and inspiring,
Go to their concert: Configurations.

My favorite piece was their first piece, 'Bittersweet Chocolate'. It portrayed the ups and downs of love.
And literally changed my point of view on love.
[[Oh how I WISH they would have allowed photographs to be taken.]]

I used to be a cynic, well not anymore.
I was and am hesitant on posting about this because I honestly feel I can't do it justice.
You have to be there.
It made me cry, made me realize love is life and life is love.
You have to take the bad with the good and look at it for what it's worth.
Because at the end of the day, and at the end of your life, all you have is the people you love.

Go forward with faith that everything will be okay. I'm certainly going to try.
I think I'm starting to love love...
Who the freak am I?



xoxo
Laura Emily.

3 comments:

Shelby Lea said...

Love your guts.

ali said...

Love is amazing:) I'm glad you've gotten on the love train;) Ps..LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Allie and Noah<3

Laura Em said...

I love love love YOU.