Friday, September 17, 2010

I. Am. Craving.

A letter from one of the missionaries.
Please, please, please?



I miss them, and I miss them bad. I need two of my best friends in my life..

One is Logan, in Texas.
Redhead, true to the Phillies and Eagles.
His favorite color is green.
He loves food, working out, and he is amazing at basketball.
He was also my first kiss.. Ha.

He is really funny and super easy to talk to.
Always there for me.
And then Andrew.
He is in Brazil.
My brother. My best friend. He has known me my whole life.
And I've known him my whole life.
He loves sports and video games, and he has a heart of gold.
He is always there to listen, and he is such a boss.

"Missionary: someone who leaves their family for 2 years so that others can be with their family for eternity."

Love you bosses.
Big hugs and kisses.

Love, Laura.

2 comments:

Taylor Ashley said...

ugh missionaries missionaries !! every cute kid i like at school is either a return missionary, which every tells me to stay awway from becasue they want to settle down and get married ! or is leaving on a mission which dont me wrong im glad !! but still ugh ! ha
all my cousins are leaving too its crazy but maybe i will write them good idea [:
love your written. pictures they are all so cute and fresh! [:

Laura Em said...

you are soooo sweet. thanks for relating (: dang it. missionaries are great but sad :(

xoxo.