Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Challenge For YOU.

I just thought I'd stop by and say hello to my blog.

"Hello Blog."

Have a cheery day my dear friends.
I hope these random, oh so random, photos make your day.
Or possibly change your life.

Probably not... But you can always hope, right?





Yeah. I love photography. And life. And work... OH wait. Not really.
But I gotta work today, and work is work.
And money is money.
And I am LUCKY to have a job...
Why do I have to be so lucky?

My tongue sticks out to you who don't have to work for anything.
Whether your parents give it to you, or it's just handed to you.
Karma BITES.
So I can't wait till you get out into the real world and have to do something besides sit on your butts.

CHALLENGE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MONTH:
Depending on how often you go out to eat

The next person who helps you in a fast food restaurant, or drive thru, or food place,
BE KIND. Try and make their day. Smile, say please, say thank you, be kind!!
Because people are people too.

Off to life I go. Where it'll take me? I dunno!
xxxoo
Laur Em

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! i like your challenge! i wish everyone in the world could read that challenge! lol

Rachel said...

I hope that people follow that challenge. A lot of people really see us mindless robots helping them. I'M A PERSON TOO! :)

Kelly said...

so true.. people do need 2 be nicer! Bad karma just isn't a good look.

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

<3 Kelly