Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wonders to Behold.

Upon it's arrival, this weekend brought me something magnificent. My first shooting star. My dear friend Elise couldn't imagine that I was seeing my first shooting star at 17 years young, but indeed, I did.
I overheard [Okay, so facebook told me] that there was to be a meteor shower this week.

When I first saw it --posted on the lovely Sloan's status-- I began to think of the universe. It has always blown my mind.
We are so small, this life is microscopic compared to the many worlds out there. I believe in so many other worlds; in the life of others.

Strictly speaking, I believe in God. I don't know how one couldn't. This picture below [however dramatic it may be] is a shooting star. To create something as beautiful and wondrous as that, is beyond me.
Lately I have so much I want to say, but I feel like I post much too often. The 30 Day Challenge piece is feeling more like a chore than feeling like my lovely blogging. But it is fun, ain't it?
Anywho.
I'm just going to keep on posting here frequently, you don't have to read it all, or even any of it.
It's just good to get out.
Ya know?

Lots of love. Out into the universe. Laur.

6 comments:

Jessx3 said...

i love watching meteor showers. i also got to see it over the weekend. its very interesting.

i also love reading your blog, it gives me really good ideas.
and it helps me with things sometimes, and its inspiring :)

Laura Em said...

You are so nice. That comment made my day :) Thank you so much.

Jessx3 said...

always nice to make someones day! lol

tell me about the 30 day challenge please.
it seems like a good idea :)

Laura Em said...

Are you following my blog? If you aren't, you should :)

Uhm... So I don't have the entire list of the 30 day challenge, I'm actually doing it off of someone else's challenge. But if you just click on the labels from mine, all the ones marked 30 day challenge, you can just do it like I do mine. :) Starting with Day 1. Sorry if that was stupidly explained!

Jessx3 said...

i am following it :) and im pretty sure i understand :)
once i get my computer back up and running i think
im going to start it. ive been using my phone lately and
its too hard on here.
lol, thankss though :)

Laura Em said...

Amen to that. I hate blogging from my phone :) No prob.