Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tears.

I have 5 best friends.
And tonight I said goodbye to the third one of them. Andrew and Logan are on missions.
And now Ali is off to Indiana for college.
Sloan and Con with be leaving this Saturday.
I just parked in the bank parking lot and cried.

I'm not very good at goodbyes.
This girl is so sweet and so cute. She knows be better than a lot of people.
And I love her so much.
I don't remember crying like this since my brother left.
Goodbyes just aren't my thing...

I love you Al! I always will.
We'll be together soon..

Too much crying tonight. Love.
Laura

P.S. So much for dieting alll freaking day. I ended up with a 64 oz Dr. Pepper to undo my whole day of good/no eating. Sigh. Better luck next time.


2 comments:

ali said...

Laura..i love you. i just read this..idk how i haven't seen it yet. things are going to be ok:) No more tears yes? It'll be a challenge being away from my bestest friend..but it makes me realize what i do have and how lucky i am that you're in my life. Can't wait to see you..smile:)

"Is that what I look like in class??" ;)

miley said...

curious since im a hoosier myself, may i ask what college she is going to? (: