Sunday, August 8, 2010

Loving these.

Don't even ask why, because I'm not even sure. But I am just loving these photos.

*P.S. I don't take credit for any of these. All credit goes to the people who took the pictures. Just fyi.*

"I used to say to myself 'What the devil have you got to be proud of, Marilyn Monroe?' and I'd answer 'Everything, everything.'"



I wish I was one of them. Cute little tutus and all.



What a wondeful thought for a tattoo. I do like.


Creepy, I know. But it's slightly thrilling. I almost wish I was her.


I love.


Definitely going to remember this for next summer.

Photography is so beautiful. I'm obsessed. But right now I should sleep. More later. Loves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Hello! So nice to bump into this blog. I must say it is very Unique and also very creative. So with what I've seem and read, you know where you are and know where you are going and what a better way to share that with the world right? .. thanks for taking time to share your stories and hope to hear from you soon. Love Send Ari

http://forinspirationclickhere.blogspot.com/

Laura Em said...

Thank you so much :) You are so sweet. I am so happy you found m blog. I'm gonna go read yours.