Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fw: Auuugust? What!?


Okay. So now I am blogging from my email. Whiiich, I don't really see the point in. Unless you are on a computer where blogspot is blocked? Hm. Idk. Just for fun I guess (: I hate typing with these acrylic nails. Love them though. Speaking of which, my lovely cousin Shelby just gave me and pedi and we talked about life. I do love life. I just need to get back on the right track. I'm definitely in a shlump. It's gotta change.

I found out blogging isn't that awesome from my phone. Wanna know why? Well. Because. If I send more than one page, which, uhm, hello, it's me, then it posts it as different blog entries for each page. LAME. Bah. Oh well. It was almost cool.

You guys, IT'S AUGUST. Crap. Where'd the summer go!??!? Sigh. Things I need to do before school starts:

Get a new phone plan/new phone
Buy a car... crrrrrap.
AP English project..
(Shoot. None of this is fun stuff so far.)
Sisterhood sleepover :) Last one of the summer before the girls head off to college..
Last camping trip with my family
Stretch, stretch, stretch. Man, I have let my flexibility go :(

UHm. :) Yeah. AHHHHH. 22 days of freedom left :( I gotta make the most of it.
Tomorrow I got back to work after 5 days in a row off. Nonsense. Ugh. Lucky to have a job... But.. But.. My summer.

BUCK UP LAURA.

:) I love you all. Thanks for reading.
Yours truly.


3 comments:

Sloany said...

Thank the heavens we're even having a sleepover!! haha.

ali said...

I'm so excited!! :D

Laura Em said...

Yayyy. Love you two.