Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School.

I shall post pictures of my-first-day-outfit later (:

Right now I'm in AP Research (just like a homework lab). Yeah, super easy. I don't even have anything to do.
Imma likin it.

I don't have too many classes with friends, but that's alright. I make friends easily (:
I just wrote my brother in Brazil. He is so awesome. <3

Not much to say.. I am bored out of my mind and have nothing to do.
It's weird, I don't feel like I should be a senior. When I was little I would look at seniors and think 'Wow. They are seniors in high school. They are so old.'
Guess what... I'm not that old. Bummer.
I'm still just a kid.

Growing up is pretty weird..

Ah. Best song just came on my ipod. What, you ask?
'Where Does the Good Go -Tegan and Sara'
Go Youtube it. It's fabulous. Or buy it off of Itunes. Tegan and Sara are definitely worth it. So is their song [probably my favorite of theirs] called 'Like H, Like O.'
They are kinda weird and definitely different, but be open minded and give em a try!

So. School. Uhm. I probably will have a lot better entries than this in the future. Promise you. It's 10 am and this is Laur. Signing out.
Love to you all.
Have a fabulous Monday. Or don't. But I would choose to if I were you!

LauraE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so I used to look at seniors in college, and thought, "wow, they are so OLD" guess what? that feeling never goes away....I'm not that old. lol. get used to it. :D make your senior year awesome!

Laura Em said...

I will Manda (: Love you. Congrats on the engagement btw.

Sophia said...

I love your blog! We share the same interests and it's just so pretty. You found mine and now I'm happy I stopped by yours :D I must see your first day outfit so don't forget to post it!

xo, Sophia

Laura Em said...

Oh you are so sweet (: Thanks. I surely will.