Saturday, August 21, 2010

Excuse me.. Uhm. Summer?

Where did you go summer?
Tonight I told a complete stranger I thought he was attractive. Because, well, he was.
He was a RED HEAD. Red heads are wondrous. Absolutely. Ask my best friend in Texas, he's a redhead.
I'm praying for you Logan. Love you!
I love redheads.
Tonight I went to the fair!
Speaking of red heads. I went with my lovely friend from work. Her name is Andrea and she is a riot. She is super cute and just so much fun to be with. We get along very well. She was super motivational on my quest to tell the attractive boy with red hair that I thought he was cute. (I may have said he was attractive. The moment passed me by so quickly.)
I then bought this amazing ring from a handmade jewelry boutique. I love unique jewelry. Beauty, such beauty.
Andrea is fluent in Spanish, so she told me what they were saying when they weren't speaking to us. Good thing they weren't plotting anything iniquitous. Anyways, love the ring. --Don't mind my unpolished nails. Not much of a polisher myself.
We then ate deep fried Oreos. The most unhealthy thing I have ever eaten. [Debatable].
Topped off with powdered shuga. Mm baby. Probably gave me a potential heart attack in one bite.
I'm pretty sure it was worth it.
Rides were super expensive. But it was still great fun. We watched a rock band competition with different "bands". Unfortunately the 'Lady Killers' [after which we named them the DBB -D bag band- won the contest. Wretched. But mirthful nonetheless.
So yeah, it was a super great night. Marvelous way to spend the last Saturday of the summer.
For sure.

I can't believe summer is coming to an end. It's sad.
It's reminds me of that song by my favorite band [Well, in the top 3].
Go listen to it here.
It's all bout growing up and moving on.
I will rock my senior year.
I will make the most of it.
I will make new friends, and keep old ones.
I will live life like nobody's business.

You never know when it'll be your last chance to tell a redhead you think they're cute.

My love to all. Laura.

2 comments:

Taylor Ashley said...

sounds like a great school year kick off [:

Steph Romney said...

Cute! I think red-heads are adorable:) My nephew is the cutest:) Live up your senior year cute girly! I'm excited for ya!


stephanieromney.blogspot.com