Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day Seventeen. Something I've Created.

My walls (:



Okay, so I didn't exactly 'create' them. But I did them all by myself with one freaking sponge. It took all day. And I was 11.
But ain't it awesome?
So yes, there's my creation. :)



Today was a great day. I got a new phone :) :) :) Yes yes yes. His name is Gelato.
May Ghetto rest in peace.
I love weekends. But real life starts again on Monday. :( How unfortunate.
Much love. Laura.




It slides out with a keyboard (: I love you Gelato!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Laura! I love your blog. Do you mind if I copy your 30 day challenge? I'd love to do my own version of it with the topics you chose for each day. I'll be sure to link your blog to my post about starting the challenge. :)

Lauren
lrstewart0711.blogspot.com

Laura Em said...

Oh of course! That sounds absolutely grand (: Have fun with it.

Sophia said...

I love your walls! I can imagine how much effort it took, cause I painted my own walls too. xo

Laura Em said...

Thanks lovely (: xox