Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day One. Recent picture of you and 5 random facts.

So I've been noticing people doing these daily blogs, where each day has a different theme or rule. This should be fun. If you're interested in doing the challenge as well, let me know!



1. I'm addicted to Dr. Pepper. Thanks goodness I have a job where I can have as much as I want.

2. Just about my whole wedding is planned out. Minus the groom. I will spend hours searching for pictures of my dress, ring, flowers, etc. I just love weddings.

3. My phone is 2 years old. And it's been through just about everything. Thrown off an ATV going 40 mph. Keypad has fallen out -- then taped back in. The list goes on and on. Named it Ghetto.

4. My feet smell super icky right now. Just got off work. Ha. I'm sure you wanted to know that one my peoples.

5. I want to become a famous blogger some day. Follow me. :)

All my love.

1 comment:

Taylor Ashley said...

ha this is awesome ! this would be a fun thing to do [: