Friday, August 13, 2010

Day Two. What I Did Today

So I've been noticing people doing these daily blogs, where each day has a different theme or rule. This should be fun. If you're interested in doing the challenge as well, let me know!

Well. Ya see.. I don't exactly know if we are counting since the am. Haha. Because from 12 to 2 am I was designing outfits. Then I went to sleep and woke up around 12:30. I'm a lazy butt, I know. I woke up and read scriptures. Then wrote my 100th blog. Took a shower. Met Elise at Walmart. Bought some soda. A hot guy with earrings rang me up. Then we went to Elise's house and looked at her photography and made some CDs. Then to Cutlers for a tasy sandwich and chat with my dear cousin, Shelby. Then to home for dinner. Chilled with the family. Did the dishes. Went back and met Elise and Sloan at Smoochies. Had a wonderful chat. :) Went back to Elise's house so she could get ready.. For what, I am not sure. Haha. Then went to my house. MADE COOKIES :D We took them to our lovely dear Macae, and Logan's family! Had a wonderful talk with both of them. I love people so dearly. Then went to meet up with some people at Smoot park. Where we met up with other people we knew unexpectedly! Played on the swings. Talked. Hung out. Fun stuff. Then the night ended with us getting pulled over because Elise had a tail light out. Hahahahah. GEEZ. Scared us to death. Now I'm just sleepin over at her house. Party.
Anyways. Woot. It was a pretty wonderful day. Tomorrow I need to work on some stuff and then party at six. I'm so freakin excited.
I'm loving my life. Summer is wonderful, and I'm going to make the most out of the senior year. Thank you for reading this wonderous blog. Sometimes wild, sometimes boring.

My love to you guys.
Laura.

No comments: