Thursday, July 22, 2010

Music. Life. Whatever.

Click. Here. Now.
Seriously. I bought The Maine's new album yesterday. I'm obsessed. Listening to it right now actually. Aaaaamazing.
Also, yesterday my lovely Asian friend, Ali, and I went through her itunes and burnt three CDs of awesome music. Anberlin, We Shot The Moon, Sherwood, The Fold, Cartel, All Time Low, and much other good stuff.

You guys, this is some good hearins. Check them out!

I love the smell of Barnes and Noble. [If you don't know what that is, I feel sorry for you. It's a bookstore.]
It smells like books and air conditioning. I love just sitting in there and breathing deeply. I love the quiet feeling of it, but at the same time you don't have to whisper. I went there yesterday and read Seventeen magazine.
Seventeen Magazine: Definitely my guilty pleasure. I'm obsessed, but it's embarrassing. Ha.

Anyways. New music, love it :) Good smells, love it.

Got my nails done yesterday. I walk in: The smell, I hate that smell. Four ladies getting pedicures, but me and Al were walk ins. So I figured it was going to be a long wait. Two men come out of no where and start doing our nails!! What the? How many Asians are there? Ha. Okay. Cool. Me and Al start watching 'Days of our Lives' because there isn't really anything else holding our attention. That show is so dramatic and funny. Hahaha. Weird that people can watch that with a straight face.

Yeah. It was a good adventure.
Life is an adventure. Live it.
Dream it up.

Oo. For my next blog I have a good idea about letting go of people you need to in life.
I'll keep you posted.
Laura.

2 comments:

Sophia said...

SO I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE? I LOVE BARNES AND NOBLES! I know what you mean about the ambient and the smell... but I feel like I'm the only one every time I explain it to people.

P.S. Thanks for your amazing comment! So sweet. I'm totally following your blog cause it's amazing.

xo, Sophia

Laura Em said...

Awe (: Thanks so much.