Saturday, July 31, 2010

What I learned this weekend.. Ha.

"Hey, hey! What a wonderful kind of day. Where you can learn to work and play, and get along with each other. Hey!"

Whoever can name where that is from first, wins brownie points.

It's so true about summer though (: it's a wonderful kind of day. So we might as well live.it.up. That's what I've been trying to do lately (: Woot! Monday and Tuesday I worked.

But then Wednesday I went to the Draper temple with Ali, Mitch and Brady. That was nice. The font in that temple is really cool. We also went and saw some HUGE houses up in Draper. Holy cow, some where about 3x the size of mine. Whyyyy!??! After that Sloan and I had a lazy day. (: I love lazy days. We sat in her room and talked, went to Mcdonalds and got large drinks. Mmm. Can you guess what I got? Lol. Then we went back to her room and watched hilarious videos on youtube. Go look up 1 800 contacts commercial "special eyes". FAVORITE COMMERCIAL EVER. Bahahahaha. And played Catch Phrase, which we are pretty good at when I'm not being a complete idiot. Ha.

Thhhurssssday: I can't remember.. OH!!! Uhmm. Sloan and I cleaned my bathroom!! Holy. Crap. These are before and after pictures (: Woooo baby. It was 100 TIMES WORSE THAT IT LOOKS. Like, you have no idea. The floorboards, the shower, behind the mirror, YIKES. Anyways, that was terrible. But awesome.




It took 3.5 hours. Craziness. We also took a Walmart break in the middle of it, for paper towels, deoterant, and yes, Dr Pepper :D Thennnn. We went to her house. Ate chips and salsa, which, I'll have you know, I am about to eat again for dinner. Yuuuuum. I'm obsessed with chips and salsa lately. THEN. WE. WENT. AND. SAW. INCEPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO!!! It was so good and SO FREAKIN CRAZY. We went with Ali Mike Brogan Alex and us :) Soooo cool. Sorry. I am bugging myself with all this craaaazy typing and TALKING.

I'm done now.

Then afterwards me, Mike, and Sloan went to Iggy's and roasted marshmellows, then walked across the street to Seven 11, and yes, I got Dr Pepper. This addiction is SERIOUSLY starting to cost. Siiiigh. Unfortunate.

Friday: Went camping with the family. Wasted in volleyball. I love it. Nothing much after that.
Today: Saturday: Uhhhm. Slept till 1... Haha, Well I woke up at 8. Got home at 11. Slept till 1. Then woke up, chatted with Ali, Went to lunch with Sloan, LAUGHED LIKE CRAZY PEOPLE in my room. Haha. So hyper. So funny. Then I bought new shoes. I. NEED. TO. STOP. SPENDING. MONEY. Dang it. Someone needs to budget my paycheck.

So. Yeah. If you read this whole thing, I'm pretty impressed. You probably got really really bored. This thing is becoming like a journal. Woot. Oh well.
K. Gonna go eat food (:

What I've learned this weekend:
You can find best friends in the most obvious places.
Not working is thee best.
Never put your tent by a tree infested with earwigs.

Keep on living life to the fullest.
All my love.
Laur.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arthur theme song. Easy!

Laura Em said...

Lol, glad someone got this (: