Monday, July 12, 2010

2:10 PM

That's when I woke up this morning.. In the afternoon.
I only sleep THAT long, when I'm super depressed and low. My body freaks out and shuts down. Thanks for wasting my Monday, body.

I miss how everything used to be.
Part of me wants to start over.
Part of me wants to run away.
How am I supposed to make anyone else happy when I'm not even happy?
I just want to shout at myself IT'S NOT EVEN THAT BIG OF A DEAL, DANG IT. STOP MAKING IT A BIG DEAL.

It's a big deal to me... It's not fair. This already happened once. I swear I learned my lesson the first time. Why'd I have to learn it again???
All I'm learning is not to trust people.

Well. Definitely learned my lesson this time.
It's harder than I thought.

Gotta work in a few hours..
Love, Laur.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Accepting that it's a big deal is an important thing. If you resist that thought or try to talk yourself out of it, you become stuck inside of it. Allow yourself to think of it as a big deal because after all, it's causing you to lost trust in people. Once that's accepted you'll realize that you may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough. -Auntie -

Laura Em said...

Dang. You are so right and so smart. I struggle with this so much. I hate making a big deal about anything. I loved the last sentence. I need to find that trust balance.. Love you.

Steph Romney said...

Oh Laura, I'm sorry things are tough! Just read your header, you fly free! Don't let anyone keep you from doing that! You are young, enjoy things girlie! Life only gets tougher when real life hits you after high school. You are beautiful:)

Laura Em said...

You are so sweet Steph. Thank you, such kinds words. :)