Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Schoooooool

Get a grip Laurs. Hahah. Sheesh. I need to get a grip. really, this is bad news. Four F's... Ha. Only two I actually gotta worry about. And AP test is a week from today. TOO MUCH TO DO. Baaaaaah. So newwws. Been working lots.

I know this sounds cheesy, but I LOVE the people I work with. I feel like I can truly be myself around them :) We are all like a huge family. Love my job. Love my co workers. Love making money. Haha.

Got my prom dress today. BEEEEAUTIFUL. But unexpectedly 70 bucks for allterations :/ ohhh well.
I still haven't answered to prom... Haha, it is this weekend. MY BAD. Hahah. Sorry Creager. Prom will be way fun though :) And guess whose birthday is on prommmm. Me. Yes. I will be 17. Woot woot. Holla.

SHOOT. Just remembered I didn't write Logan today :/ crap I feel bad. Bummer. I shall write him tomorrow. I also have the sisterhood journal at the moment, I need to write in that tooo..

SO MUCH TO DO, so little time. :P
Sall good, I'll pull through. I always do.

You guys, I have 6 best friends. And I love them. Really truly. They help me through everything. Bubba has especially lately, we are kindred spirits, I feel like not a lot of people know me like he does.
Anywho, I always feel so much better after blogging. xxxxxxxxxx.

Lots of my love to the outter space where these blogs go, Little Miss Lu lu.

No comments: