Sunday, April 25, 2010

THINGS THAT I AM ABSOLUTELY DONE WITH

Starting right here, and right now, I am DONE.
Done looking at his facebook wall.
Done look at her facebook wall.
Done procrastinating homework till after midnight.
Done making myself throw up.
Done waking up late.
Done reading old, crappy text messages.


These are the hardest things that I am going to have to get through. But I AM going to get through them. I will update every week. Or maybe keep a journal. Whatever. I am strong. And smart. And beautiful. And just what I am supposed to be.

All of my love, Lu :)

4 comments:

Steph Romney said...

Just delete 'em and block 'em on facebook. Best thing I ever did for myself. Helps get rid of that punch in the gut-feeling. A tad.

Laura Em said...

Ugh. I am so not that strong though :( Pook.

Steph Romney said...

Yes you are. Why keep tormenting yourself? Because for some sick reason we actually enjoy it. So stop it!

Laura Em said...

You are right. I blocked both of em :) Thanks for the strength Steph.