Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Latest

Hellllllllo Spring Break. I welcome you with open arms.

This week was a ROLLERCOASTER. Broken up with. Asked me to take him back. Contemplated. Took him back. Believed in second chances. Heard too many rumors.. Threw up. Slept and slept and slept. Threw up. Trusted and believed him, even when everyone was saying something different. Worked a lot. Hung with my girls. Joy luck, too much food. Conference!!! Lost control... Twice in two days. Relied on my Bee to help me through everything...
Seems like everything is alright nowww. But...

I have a gut feeling something is not okay.. Ugh. Paranoia? I dunno. More thought before I blog on that one.

New photoshoot coming up!!! With Matthew :) And Leash. It'll be hot, I've verrry excited. I'll let you know how it goes. It is gonna get messy :) that is all I can say..
Mmm. Other than that.. Tomorrow is gonna be a FRRRREEEESSSSSHH start. Morning prayers, scriptures, nightly prayers, washing my face, brushing my teeth. ROUTINE. It has GOTTA happen. Change change change.

Love to the world.. Still contemplating. Lu.

No comments: