Monday, November 23, 2009

Sitting on Steph's Bed

Life is okay... Haven't blogged in a while. Just sittin on stephs bed with curly hair listening to taylor swift :) elise is getting her hair done right now. and samuel is sitting next to me.
so i didn't go a day without crying last week. not one. weird huh?? i never cry. haha. i just get angry. idk why but i don't feel like capitalizing things. so i'm not gonna. i've been lonely lately. writing logan.. but it aint the same.
i close at work tomorrow. and tomorrow is the last day of school for the week :) :) woot. it is thanksgiving. do you know who much i love turkey with gravy?? I LOVE GRAVY. but i am more thankful for the amazing people in my life. i will write a thankful blog later this week.. i really should be getting home for family night.. eh. no thanks. hah. i love my family and all.. but i'm a free spirit. meant to be on my own.
k. well we'll be leaving soon. samuel: this is my shout out to you!! thanks for being my personal servant :D you are de best and such a gentlemen.
and thanks to steph for doing my pretty hair :) and to leash. just for being her. xoxox peace.

2 comments:

Steph Romney said...

Love this! Sam IS a gentleman:)

David Bennion said...

ha, totally saw you that night you closed. even went through the drive through. and i think you need to update your blog to include our exciting day of sub-for-santa shopping.