Monday, October 19, 2009

First blog. Handwritten. Then transferred to zee blog.

Here I sit. In French class. Supposed to be doing my worksheet on conjugating verbs. But Rachel isn't here and she is my only friend in this class. So alas, I don't do it.

I think of him. Alot. But not in the sad, pathetic way I used to. More in a thoughtful way: That I miss him. And I love him. And I am proud of him for doing what he should. I wanna marry that boy.. Hah. But I will not get my hopes up now. I can't. She could get in my way in an instance and POOF. My world would be gone. So I wait and trust I supposed. I miss his hands. Especially his freckles.

All the trees outside are mismatched. one copper. one forest green. another golden. a few yellow. one is a mixture of yellow and green ~ the branches are jumping ahead of each other in their growth. Don't jump. Interesting words. But why? Afraid of getting hurt? Ha. Not me. Lost? I figure I'll get lost sometime anyways.This green button is good to look at. It reminds me of a jolly rancher.

Don't you love how the district promised to turn the heat on last week? Still not on. Most promises all get shot to heck [Unless you are God of course, but He is perfect]. "I will always be there for you." -Nope. People come and people go. You fight with them, and even if it's just for a split second, that promise is gone. "I love you." Used so casually at spontaneous moments. But when it really counts,

My phone freezes up alot. Dropped too many times, and overused I'm sure. Take the battery out, take the sim card out. Blow. Put em back in. Turn it back on. Tada. I wish life was that fixable. It bugs me when people don't say "bless you" when someone else sneezes. Why don't we say anything when people cough? I am sick of this gum.. Okay. I need to slow myself down. I am jumping around from subject to subject. That is the story of my life.

Today I have a flower on top of my head.

No comments: